Saturday, March 31, 2018

Miniso 2 in 1 Cleansing brush and Toothbrush



MINISO CLEANSING BRUSH



One product of two functions. It can cleanse both your face and your teeth. You can change the brush heads according to your needs

-Miniso Website


I been eyeing on this item since it was released, kaso hindi ko afford yung price niya. No. Mali.
Afford ko yung price nya pero tingin ko is hindi worth it. Pero last week lang i had a problem with my molar tooth and my dentist said na I need small toothbrush para kahit  papano is ma brush ko yung pinaka dulong ngipin ko which is my wisdom tooth. I tried kids brush pero super lambot parang hindi naman nakakalinis haha and then i remember this tool again.

I bought this one kasabay ng and featured product ng miniso is We Bear Bears and Pink Panther so I did a haul on my Youtube Channel .

back 


right side

front

left side


I lost my receipt pero pag kakatanda ko is around P350 lang siya. So nilagyan ko na siya ng AA battery and voila! it vibrates ~ ha ha!








yes! alam ko naman sa simula na mag vivibrate lang to unlike the other sonic brush that rotates on the other hand is i love the toothbrush because it reaches my molar tooth with less pain and it cleaned very well, its vibration massages my sensitive gum and it doesn't bleed which is i do have a bleeding and sensitive gum.





While the cleansing brush packed so dense na mas maganda syang gawing foundation brush ha ha! i tried it not joking ! no effect maliban sa namamasage niya yung face ko other than that i think the vibration of it pag cleansing brush yung gamit mo is totally pointless.












so dense to the point na hindi nya sinisipsip yung facial cleanser ko which is celeteque facial wash






Overall, i still love using my rotating facial cleanser from Daiso. I don't reach oftenly my minis cleansing brush but im still using the toothbrush because my gums doesn't bleed versus using my regular toothbrush.



Check my Miniso, Daiso and Mumuso youtube video here!

Thank you guys for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment