Monday, June 19, 2017

QUICK FX NO SHINE MATTIFIER in 30g

QUICK FX NO SHINE MATTIFIER 



Looking for a budget friendly moisturizer that can do the work of primers? check out the not that new item on the market with its new packaging.



Check out my YOUTUBE DEMO about this item 


This item is around the market for so long. I been using it for almost 3 years now and glad that they have new packaging now and it has 30 grams of product on it. We are all familiar sa QUICKFX NO SHINE MATTIFIER in Sachet, from 50 pesos below to 99 pesos 😆 and I think only available in WATSONS.


This is actually a moisturizer that absorbs oil to control shine and make your skin smooth with a velvety feeling, it is matte finish and conceal fine lines and pores. Its Actives as the packaging says are Salicylic Acid which is normally good for oily skin and can help you with your acne.
Chamomile which I think where its scent come from but whenever I'm applying this one it smells like "skyflakes" a local biscuit here in Philippines.
Teatree extract or tea tree oil which is used for skin infection and acne and Mattewax. On the label you can use it under make up (what I'm always doing) and to use it over-makeup (never tried)

I love using this item because it lessen the oil in my T-ZONE when applied and also lessen the produce of oil for 2-3 hours. Im a dry combination skin type oily on my nose and forehead area and super dry on my cheek area. Ang dami ko ng natry na primers sa market for my oily TZONE some works pero hindi maganda sa dry areas of my face meron naman  na hindi talaga kaya so ang nangyayari bumabalik at bumabalik talaga ako sa pagbili ng QUICK FX.

When applied my face becomes smooth and meron syang velvety feeling looking at the mirror my face looks fresh parang bagong powder lang yung mukha ko. Its light even maraming layers pa ang gawin ko. Unang apply palang you will see that it really lessen the oiliness on your face nacocover nya yung pores ko and nalelessen yung fine lines na nagbubuild na sa mukha ko (sign of aging haha) lalo na pag ginamit mo siya under makeup ang ganda ng canvass mo pag naglagay ka na ng foundation its smooth pantay na pantay and mas madaling nabblend yung foundation the sponge or brush just glide sa face ko,


Quick FX no shine mattifier plus Maybelline Dream Velvet foundation on my skin

Whenever I'm in our house I applied this after my morning skin care routine kaya yung sachet 2-3 weeks lang sakin. I heared sa iba kong kaibigan na nag break out sila after to iapply some of them are like my skin type pero this one works for me very well.

Tried this one? Let me hear your thoughts in the comment section below.





No comments:

Post a Comment