Sunday, May 7, 2017

CUSHION REVIEW: Beauty Wise C.C Cushion



BEAUTY WISE CC CUSHION WITH SPF 50+/PA+++

I got this baby in one of our customers. They are one of distributors of lotions, rejuvenating set and creams around the Metro and now they add makeup to their lines and one of the items is the BW CC Cushion with PF 50+/ PA +++. An all-in-one compact cushion w/ 2 shades and also contains whitening, moisturizing and vitamins.



Packaging

Box

The packaging of this cushion is so plain, a white box with silver lettering's (logo). At the back of the box is the How to Use, Caution and contact number, the other side is the Ingredients and other side is the claims.


Product

Like the box the product itself is also white with silver lettering the puff of this cushion is brown normally its blue and it’s much softer than others.
Puffs in the box ( photo credit by BWSE)


AVAILABLE SHADES

They only have two shades the #Light and #Natural the one I got is the #LIGHT even though its lighter two tone than my original skin tone no worries because it oxidizes. I think it’s around #20-#21 in Korean cushions. 

COST

I bought this for P500 only because we are like business related but I think the retail price of this is around P800-900

                      

CLAIMS


  • ·      Whitening
  • ·       Auto Aura
  • ·       Moisturizing
  • ·       Covering Blemish
  • ·       Sun Protection
  • ·       Tone Correction
  • ·       Quick Step Using


CONSISTENCY AND SMELL

So the consistency of the item is a so-so not that thick not that thin but what it bothers me is not like other puff the product or the cream in its sponge in Filipino term “TINIPID”. I need to press the puff many times so I can get the amount I want. The smell of this is quite good smell like flowers and not chemical

TEST

So like I guess the light shade is too light for me but I’ll wait if it will oxidize on my skin. I have an oily T-zone and Dry cheeks and sometimes foundations I put in my skin tends to get grayish because I’m acidic.

BLEND-ABILITY

The item is blend-able but I’m having difficulties to apply this especially on the side of my nose and under my eyes

COVERAGE TEST

The coverage of the BW C.C cushion is remarkable. It has a high coverage and it completely hide my red veins in my cheeks, my dark circles and the redness on both side of my nose.  Bye-bye concealers!

Im sorry for the dirty puff after 3 months of using it.

PROS

  • ·       It can whitens your skin instantly
  • ·       I can wear this for my favorite no make-up, make-up look
  • ·       It can make your skin dewy for fresh look
  • ·       Because of the high coverage of this item you don’t need any concealers it can cover all your blemishes!!
  • ·       It contains SPF 50+/PA+++ for sun protection
  • ·       Easy to bring because of the size
  • ·       I can leave with only this without any foundation and concealers. Less Items in my make-up bag! (I still  need a pressed powder though…)


CONS

·       I hate the puff of this baby. I think if there are some improvement on the puff the item is superb because of it super soft I don’t know but I think it only absorbed the items.
·       Like I said para siyang TINIPID. Even you press hard you can’t get the amount of items I want.
·       After 1 month of using it I need a refill!
·       The puffs color is white and brown, the items stick to it and even I wash it many times it’s no use
·       And because I’m obsessed with the packaging, After 1 week of unboxing the name of the brand fades and I hate it.


RATINGS

After using this for 3 months already, 1 out of 10 I gave it a 8. Why? All the claims are ohhh sooo true! But because im a cushion enthusiast I just don’t like the puff (1 point deducted) and next time I hope they put more products in the Sponge/Filter for longer use (deducted 1 point).
LUCKILY! They have a refill half of the price of the cushion. So for a cushion worth P500 this item is worth your money!

after 1-2 weeks the name of the items already gone =(
photo credit: BWSE

Thanks Beauty Wise Skin Essential for letting me try your Cushion!


No comments:

Post a Comment