Tuesday, May 2, 2017

CUSHION REVIEW : NWORLD NLIGHTEN CC CUSHION

NWORLD NLIGHTEN CC CUSHION

Check my Youtube Video of this baby 
just click the video below 




NOTE: I got this one as a sponsored item but i will ma,e a review about this cushion fair and clean hahaha!




I got this cushion last January in one of my college friend whose into NWORLD a networking? (not sure) company selling health and beauty item and most of their items are effective (daw). This is the first product of them that I tried because all of the items they sell is oh so expensive!

all products they sell are manufactured in Korea. It contains 15 grams of product it cost P1,700.00 but i got this for free (ahem.. )



Claims

While doing this blog i dont know where i put the box so instead i ask my "dadi ed" (not actual dad haha) he is th eone who works in that company and give me the item so its claims as he said were


  •  helps lighten the skin
  •  helps prevent the signs of aging 
  • with SPF 50+ PA+++
  • for all skin types
  • *watch my videos for full info







Testing

First time i used Nlighten CC Cushion was when We are on our honeymoon last January. The sun feels hot but the wind is chilly, no AirCon available in the rest house and I'm filming my review in the garden area and it scares me what if it melt on my skin because of sweat and i have to film it all over again luckily the winds saves me and its already 4pm.



I pressed the puff in the sponge and the amount that got in the puff is so small so i repeat it again.
I tap the item on my face and it feels like I didn't put anything it feels so light weight and the coverage is medium to high. The consistency is so creamy and doesn't feel sticky at all.

Coverage Test


The coverage is medium to high it can cover my dark circles, red veins and the redness on both side of my nose. It goes well even without concealer.

First press on the sponge


Blend-ability

I find it hard to Blend this baby specially below my eyes and the side of my nose but other than those part everything is ok.

Longevity

The cushion if forever! I dont know why no claims if its waterproof or not but when i dip into the beach or even at the pool my eye shadow fades but this baby stays.

Im sorry for this because im
currenty doing a swatches in my
youtube Channel



Pros


  • The packaging is so sleek it makes me weak (im so good at this haha)
  • It has expiration date and Manufacturing date 
  • Light weight and  natural on your face
  • Provides Dewy Finish making your face looks so healthy
  • It can moisturize your skin 
  • I don't know if ill put this but this baby is waterproof for me! tried and tested.
  • Travel friendly and a cushion foundation that can blur out my imperfection

I tried the waterproof test here
and see? it stays still on the back of my hand



Cons

  • Only 1 shade available so its only for fair to white skin 
  • Oh mama! this cushion is so expensive! even a business woman like me will having a hard time to convince myself to buy another one.
  • Has a Grayish undertone 
  • Doesn't have refill 
First pat

1st layer

Ratings

So if ill gave my rating 1 out of 10 ill gave this one a 10 even thought its expensive. Why? like I said i used this last January when we are in our honeymoon and for 1 week i used this item from Nueva Ecija to Zoobic Safari to Subic Olongapo for the beach to Pandi Bulacan for another pool experience to Manila Ocean park this one saves my face on sunburns my body tans but my face stay exactly my color and i knew its because of this. Check my honeymoon vlogs if you want proof (commercial haha). Its super lightweight and i love the no makeup makeup look so a big thumbs up for me!


If you want to check my videos just visit my Misangchan Youtube Channel. See you guys in my next review! mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment