Sunday, December 23, 2018

Cleanser and Serum in One? Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser


Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser




When I got my Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser, I'm as well little bit confuse. Is it a oil base make-up remover? A Cleansing Oil like the Klair's Gentle Black Cleansing Oil or maybeeee A Toner? dumb me ha ha~

Well Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser is one the product releases of Althea Korea! It is supposed to be a Cleanser and Serum in One which can...
  • Remove dirt and even makeup on your face without drying up your skin.
  • Keeps the Skin Hydrated from within
  • With Pure Mint Extract that can helps you with large pores 
  • Can remove dead skin cells
  • Has PH balance that's not too harm for perfect healthy skin
  • Soothes Inflammation caused by Acne


A very promising product for a Dry combination/ sensitive skin type like me I have this oily in my t-zone and super dry patchy oval and that's the reason why I love the Klair's Gentle Black Cleansing Oil but it's so expensive while the Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser of Althea Korea is only P430 or around $10 and you will get 150ml of the product. 

I test this for the 4th time today as my morning cleanser, As you can see i have two unwanted guest on my face right now because it's the time of the month for girls like me, It is almost healed and fast unlike any other months not that reddish anymore maybe because of the Purifying Mint Extract! yey~ My dry skin is also visible around my cheeks and side of the lips area and those eeewwwwy white alien on my nose area! yes that's my face before my morning skincare routine!~
PACKAGING AND CONSISTENCY

What I don't like about this item is the packaging, the bottle itself is a thick plastic that you can't squeeze so you need to shake or pound it on your hands to get the product, Its Oil-serum like consistency that's not greasy.

APPLICATION AND AFTER CLEANSING

It's like an oil base makeup remover but instead of just removing my makeup it also cleanse my face and add moisture into it. No bubbles just pure oil that you need to massage on your face for around 10 sec before you rinse it. After cleansing my face looks dewy, smooth and looks healthy like i already did my skincare routine. In terms of  Dry parts on my skin I can't feel it because it's smooth and soft but i still can see some of the dry skin clinging on the side of my cheeks. I love the result but sometimes I do double cleansing so I look for my Foam Cleanser after this one.

FINAL VERDICT

My Thoughts about the product is 50/50 it can reduce the acne inflammation because of the anti bacterial property, It gives moisture on my skin, Also it also can remove makeup easily, It's gentle and cleanser+serum in one plus it's affordable but i still love my Klair's Deep Cleansing Oil even the Althea Korea Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser is much more affordable~. It works great but I still want my Klair's you get what it feels like right?
But I still want to give it a chance a month or two because like i said i just used this for just a couple of days!

But if YOU want to check the product and test in to yourself go ahead here's the LINK of the Pore Purifying Serum in Althea Korea Website



Tried it? What are your thoughts? Share it in the comment section below!!

xoxo~
Misang Chan

#AltheaSerumCleanser #AltheaAngels #AltheaKorea

No comments:

Post a Comment