Thursday, December 20, 2018

New Milk in Town from Althea Korea

ALTHEA KOREA MILK PEEL CREAM MASK




One of the best and my favorite product from Althea Korea is their new MILK PEEL CREAM MASK.

Claims:

  • A gentle exfoliant that can remove dead skin cell
  • It can removes impurities in your pores
  • gives you a healthy, moisturized and nourished skin
  • MILK+ BHA+ AHA Triple Care in just one bottle


I have a dry combination and sensitive skin type and I still  exfoliate my skin 1-2x a week because of the rough in the side of my cheeks to chin area, I'm very picky in my exfoliant because I don't want any redness or irritation. Althea Korea Milk Peel Cream gives me smooth and soft skin like a baby bums 👶 .

For P490 or around $10 you get 50ml of product it's package is so simple and cute and it comes with a pump. The texture of it is a clay mousse like at first application let it sit on your face a it will turn it to bubbly whipped like cream. It has this faint sweet scent that fades when applying it on to my face.



When it comes to their claims...
Yes, it is a gentle exfoliant There's no redness, itchiness or irritation after washing just a pure soft and smooth skin. I just noticed when i'm outside the whole day (pollution,stress,dirt and oil) it has this ticklish tingling sensation while the bubbles are forming after application but I don't feel it when i'm just home bound. I let my husband try it too and yes he feel the same when he was outside vs inside the whole day and for reference my husband skin type is oily sensitive and still works for him plus it doesn't gave us breakouts.

When it comes to my pores and black heads i don't notice much of the improvement so I need more time to test the product.  I can use it 3x a week without dehydrating my skin.

If you are interested or want more information and reviews of the product check Althea Korea Website


See you on my next blog!
xoxo~
Misang chan

No comments:

Post a Comment