Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Cushion Review: Mumuso BB Cream Cushion



MUMUSO Korea NUDE CUSHION BB CREAM COLOR 




MUMUSO Korea open their store at UP TOWN CENTER last year and because Im a fan of cheap stores like Daiso and Miniso gusto ko matry tong MUMUSO.


Hindi pa kami naki pagkagulo nung una dahil magpapagupit pa si Wiryiny My hubby sa bench fix (mga 4 shops lang pagitan sa Mumuso). We go straight at mumuso after His haircut and some of the customers are students and young teens specially sa make up area tapat din mismo nang entrance. So the guard and staff will greet you “Annyeong Haseo” a greeting in Korean Language. 

First thing I saw is the skin care items and not just a rack of skin care but a RACKS as in tons of skin care items to choose from. I got my skin care from water to facial mask. Then I saw the make-up rack and this BB and CC cushion caught my eyes. I can’t read what is written on the box because it’s in Korean so I look for someone who could help me figure what is this cushion all about.





Packaging

BOX
The Packaging of this cushion reminds me of Too Cool for School Make up items lalo na yung CC cushion but hindi ko binili yung cushion kasi when I saw my basket feeling ko hindi na sasakto yung budget ko haha!.

PRODUCT
The box and the cushion packaging have the same design, The cushion packaging is bulky but it only contains 10 grams.

Shades Available

I searched at www.fda.gov.ph for the product hindi kasi masagot ng sales lady lahat ng tanong ko kasi ang dami nyang inaasikaso so kinuha ko nalang yung item and I did my own research.Shades available are Skin and Ivory. Nakuha ko ang yung lighter shade which is yung Ivory, yung Skin kasi is like color Tan to Natural sa ibang cushions.


Claims

  • ·       Hides Blemishes
  • ·       Used as make up base
  • ·       Offers moisturizing effect to improve skin appearance

Testing

To cover my whole face I need 10-15 times pressing the puff into the sponge and I think masyadong magastos parang isang linggong straight ko to gagamitin ubos na agad. So the Ivory shade is light than my skin tone but it oxidize naman.

Coverage Test

The Coverage of this cushion is actually low to medium. It does not cover or hide your blemishes or imperfections and still need a concealer, if you have a perfect skin I think this works for you. Unlike mine I have dark circles, veins in my cheek area and redness both side of my nose to be perfectly concealed.


Blend-ability

The formula of this cushion is blend-able effortless to use and It’s not sticky as well and it is so easy to work with.

Lasting ability

It wore off after 2-3 hours and I’m just driving or a passenger I didn’t do much just sitting and … yeah… bye cushion.

Pros

  • ·       It can whitens your skin instantly
  • ·       Compact cushion makes it easy to bring
  • ·       Cute packaging! I’m so obsessed with cute packaging!

Cons

  • ·       Doesn’t hide your skin imperfection (need 3-5 layers before totally hide my blemishes)
  • ·       Used this a moisturizer instead of a foundation
  • ·       After 2 weeks of using this item its completely dry
  • ·       The dewy effect of this cushion makes your skin fresh healthy and glowing but this one it makes you look oily

Ratings

After using this around 10 times the cushion already gave up on me it’s now dry and for blog purposes I squeezed the sponge to get the remaining items.



 If ill gave my rating on this MUMUSO CUSHION 1 out of 10 ill gave it a 5. I just wish it last longer and hides your blemishes in just 1 layer 3-5 layers is too costly right? A big cushion package with small amount of items in it and a cushion instead of foundation act as a primer. As a cushion lover I’m quite disappointed with this baby I thinks I just bought the cute packaging and the cushion case instead of the BB CREAM. 

But on the other side for below 400pesos I think its ok I hope binili ko nalang ng facial mask nila hehe! Is this a must buy item? Absolutely not but if ever you want to try and curious about this why not. It is not a bad cushion at all I’m not just satisfied with it. 

Have you tried one? Share your thoughts in the comment section below!

I didn’t upload my video review of this baby and so ill just blog it and I hope to see you next time ! don’t forget to check out my youtube channel!  Misang chan Thank you!!









No comments:

Post a Comment