Friday, December 21, 2018

NEW IN ALTHEA KOREA: Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist


Althea Korea X Titi Kamal




Before the year ends I received a package from Althea Korea with 2 products in it, as in  2 out of many EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS OF ALTHEA KOREA!! A very fruitful year for my favorite Korean Online Shop releasing products another after another!. One of them is their Collaboration with the Indonesian Actress and Singer Titi Kamal and yes you read it right! her first name have different meaning in Philippines 😅but never mind the name i saw her picture online and she is a beauty! 
BACK TO THE PRODUCT SHALL WE? ha ha!
You will get 100ml of product for only P450 pesos or around $10. Actually here in Philippines it's quite pricey for just body mist because I can buy a EDT in Aficionado or Prescripto.


Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist is into the Fresh-Fruity-Floral Notes which i loves because I want my perfume to defines what is my personality and this one boost out my feminine side yet my bubbly character. They choose this notes because Titi Kamal loves it in perfume
but if you will ask me if I will repurchase it the answer is NO, I have tons of perfume in my room which smells better than this one and much more affordable BUT! yes a big but!
I love how this perfumes doesn't itch or irritate my nose. When i smell strong scents it makes my nose runny and itchy also the reason why I'm having a hard time making my own perfume. Yes! I make my own perfume using raw materials available in the market TMI ha ha~ Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist has this not so strong scent but you know that it full of fragrant and aromatic you get what i mean? 😂 Perfect for traveling and perfect for on the go Its long lasting for a mist, its gentle and will not irritate your skin!~


So if you want to try it go ahead it's still available in ALTHEA KOREA WEBSITE 

See you in my next blog
xoxo
misang~

#TitixAltheaKorea #AltheaAngels #AltheaKorea

No comments:

Post a Comment